Thursday, April 12, 2007

You’ve Been MACED…



Recently, that Canadian Christian Conspirator, also known as Daniel , did something you might not expect from such an esteemed one...

He maced me…yep, you read that right...

And then, all of a sudden Pastor Garry Weaver decides to pick on the little guy, too...there I was , maced again...

Unbelievably, perhaps, I was honored...something's up, right?

Yes, that’s right, he placed me in a very select category, to which I will now place others, and so to those I say…

Because of your consistent witness and edifying presence in the blogosphere…

You’ve been maced

In a good way, that is, with Christian blogger blessings….

The participation rules are simple:

1. If you get tagged by this meme, write a post that links to as many other blogs as you believe worthy of receiving this award - you need not be tagged personally to do this, but it is unlikely you will find out about it otherwise.

2. Link to this post so that people will [a] understand what the award is all about and [b] be able to see where the meme started.

3. Optional: You can display the 'Oikodomeis Award' in your blog banner with a linking to either the post wherein your blog was nominated, or back to the original post.

4. To use the award image, copy it to your own image server, as I cannot vouch for the longevity of that particular image on my own image server.

Now realizing the very prestigious nature of this award, and with the understanding that this award must be earned with consistency and over the course of time…(that is to say, there may be others forthcoming)…

My nominations are (drum roll please)…

Daniel

Hey the man who started it is the epitome of it, IMHO…

Jonathan

Anyone who knows this man and his blog would agree…

Brad

A pastor’s heart, ‘nuff said…

8 comments:

Even So... said...

Oh yeah, Garry Weaver decided to pile on and mace me too! Guess I'll go amend the post...

Garry Weaver said...

You were right to nominate Daniel. He is one of the best writers in the blogosphere. You can always sense his passion for God in all his writing.

Craver Vii said...

Oh, "meis-ed" as in oikodomeis; I get it. Keep preaching the uncompromising truth about Jesus Christ, and it's possible that you may get maced, too.

I wonder how long before that becomes a likely way to suffer for the Lord in this country.

Even So... said...

I just hope we suffer for well doing, not wrong doing, and thikning we are getting persecuted when we are really just being jerks...(cf. Carla and James White's blogs with the whole "Street Screecher Cult(SSC)" phenomenon...

Brad Williams said...

I never thought that I'd be happy to be "Maced" before. Cool graphic too. It reminds me that I need to finish finishing my new look.

Jonathan Moorhead said...

Yeah Brad, this is a lot better than pepper spray too. We all know that Daniel has to win though. Brad and I are just a couple of rednecks from Alabama.

Even So... said...

I think nominating means winning in this thing, guys...sorry I wasn't clearer....

hmmmm...perhaps it is all that spray in your eyes....

Annette said...

you deserve well to be maced! :)