Friday, October 06, 2023

I Am Invincible


My life is the mission of God. And I praise God that he called me to his mission. I’ll have obstacles, and I’ll face opposition, but I’ll have courage. If God desires for me to continue, I will. But when it’s the end of my mission, so be it, and praise the Lord. I know that until I complete God’s mission for me, I am invincible. And the end of God’s mission for me is not the end of the mission of God. And the end of God’s earthly plan for me is not the end of God’s eternal plan for me. I will not lose, and I cannot lose, because even when I lose, Jesus still wins. He is the focus of my life, and my eternity. This is the truth of the gospel, and the lens by which I see and live life.

This is the creed of Christian courage. No matter what you’re dealing with, what situations you’re in, what choices there are, or what decisions you need to make, you can still live the gospel, you can still love people, and you can still aim to please God. Focusing on the proper message, the proper method, and the proper motive will give you courage in all of your life. Amen. 


“Living For Today With An Eye For Tomorrow”©

No comments: