Saturday, September 09, 2023

The Bible Says Aliens Are Real


Aliens are real. The Bible says so.

In John 8:23, Jesus said – I am not of this world.

In John 17:16, Jesus said that Christians are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.

In John 18:36, Jesus said – My kingdom is not of this world.

I am in this world, but I am not of this world. Philippians 3:20 says that my home is in Heaven.

I am an alien, a stranger, and an exile in this world. But I am not an alien to God. Ephesians 2:19 says that when you are a Christian, you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God.

I’m part of the kingdom of God. And I am just passing through this world.

 

“Living For Today With An Eye For Tomorrow”©

No comments: