Friday, October 24, 2008

Check This Out!!!

We have retooled, restyled, and are now reintroducing the all new VOICE OF VISION webite, located @ voiceofvision.org. It will serve as our main ministry hub, where you can access information regarding all of our outreaches, etc. You can download or listen to any of our sermons or radio programs, see our Church website, you can get to this or any other related site from there, and we have several of the articles you see here on this blog site available in .pdf format.

Please take a look, we hope you will be delighted...let us know what you think!

Many thanks go out to our Church's Minister of Music, Radio Producer, and Website Manager, Chris Cohen...who is also a professional Master of Ceremony, Videographer, and budding blog buddy...


“Living For Today With An Eye For Tomorrow”©

6 comments:

MrsEvenSo... said...

Personally, I think it's absolutely wonderful! Thanks Chris! :D

Words on truth said...

Sight looks great. Love the header!

Even So... said...

Thanks...I really like it too...and I hope people will at least give it a look...

Even So... said...

Yeah, Paul I think the header is neat for sure...

JoyfullyHis said...

Snazzy site. Looks very professional. Can I hear a theme song? Moving on Up (moooving on UP...) Sorry. Sometimes it just sweeps over me...

Even So... said...

I wonder why?

;-)