Thursday, July 25, 2024

Proof of God


Do you want proof of God in your life? Your faith will soar when God changes you in that one area you thought would never change.

You might be self-sabotaging because you’re not happy. You need a change. Maybe you think, “I can’t change how I feel about things.” “I can’t change how I deal with things.” “This is just the way that I am.” But you’ll know God is real when he changes you. To be happy in him.

People say, “God loves you just the way you are.” But it’s more than that, because God loves you despite the way you are. And God loves you enough to change the way you are. For his glory, and for your good. In Matthew 5:6, Jesus says, “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.” God wants you to be happy. And he will prove it.  


“Living For Today With An Eye For Tomorrow”©

No comments: