Thursday, March 14, 2024

Ask yourself three questions…


If you want to be sure that you’re heading in the right direction, ask yourself three questions…

Am I moving in the fear of God? In other words, if God was standing next to you, would he approve of what you want to do? If you don’t know, then don’t do it, because Romans 14:23 says if it’s not from faith it’s sin. 

Am I pursuing the filling of the Spirit? Is what you are about to do walking with the Holy Spirit? Or would it be walking away from the Holy Spirit?

Am I acting with a forgiving heart? Is what you’re doing consistent with the forgiving nature of Jesus? Because forgiven people are forgiving people.

Am I moving in the fear of God?

Am I pursuing the filling of the Spirit?

Am I acting with a forgiving heart?

If you’re walking the wrong way, turn around, that’s what repentance is. And faithful people are repentant people.  


“Living For Today With An Eye For Tomorrow”©

No comments: