Friday, June 16, 2023

The Secret of War is Peace


Romans 5:1-2 says – Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 

I am a sinner saved by grace. But I am also a saint standing in grace. I surrendered in my war against my king. And now I fight battles in his name. And all the while I have peace.

I used to use my own sin in my battles against God. But now I battle against my own sin in the name of God, by the power of God, to the glory of God. And I can do all of this because I have peace with God.

Wave the white flag of surrender to Jesus, and serve him as your king. And you will learn how he spreads his peace down in your soul. And you will see the difference in your life. 


“Living For Today With An Eye For Tomorrow”©

No comments: