Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Next Book You Should Buy


THE CASE FOR THE DEITY OF CHRIST

by Robert Bowman and J. Ed Komoszewski has arrived!

I have a copy right here in front of me. Believe me, this work will get a lot of traction, and it will become the definitive work on the subject in time. As a Christian, you simply MUST have this book. It will be a rich resource for you to become even more convinced, coach others as to these most important truths, and contend for the faith. Take a look at the following two short (5 Minute) videos to get a feel for the material. Don’t waste any time, you really should view these, and get the book, it will make a difference, and perhaps God in His providence will allow you to share some of these truths in the near future, to His glory…

This clip

and this clip

are great tools in themselves…

For more visit http://www.deityofchrist.com/

I am not kidding, you need this book. Period.

“Living For Today With An Eye For Tomorrow”©

7 comments:

Even So... said...

Let me restate it:

The next book you MUST buy...

I mean it...I won't be the only one saying this...

donsands said...

JD, you got me excited! I recon' I'll be a-buyin' this here book.

Ray said...

If I weren't WAAAYYYY behind on my reading, I might go get it right now... BUt, I need to catch up -- however, I will keep it in my 'to-read' listing...

Even So... said...

The wonderful thing is that you can even make that statement, Ray, praise His name!

I am grateful to God that you have your sight back and are now able to read again, and when you can, get the book, you will be glad you did...

Even So... said...

Don, you will NOT be disappointed...

Halfmom, AKA, Susan said...

so many good books, so little time!

hope you are well - stop by and see what you think about building walls please -if you think I've fairly applied the scripture to life

thanks

Ray said...

You got it J.D. Just being able to say that is a wonderful thing...