Wednesday, January 30, 2008

500 Posts

This post is our 500th here at Voice of Vision. Over 400 of the previous posts have been scriptural devotions, meditations, sermon slices, etc. We have been posting new articles 5 days a week for some time, and we do occasionally bring back old posts, as we have been blessed with new readers as time has gone on.

This post will have links to the last three sermons I have preached this January, 2008. They are also to be found on our audio sermon page, located just below the profile box to the right. We continually update this page with the latest messages for each month as soon as we can get them uploaded.

I would like to say thank you to all of our readers, and especially to those who may comment, it is encouraging. I pray that we will continue to bring you fruitful posts that give you insight into scripture. I pray that we will illuminate the marvelous character of God, and the beauty of Jesus Christ. I pray that we may equip you to grow in the faith and understand key doctrines, sort out complex issues, and nurture a hungry desire and stoke the fires of a passion for God to be glorified in all we say and do. This is my vision, may God continue to give it voice.


1-13-08 - Hebrews 4:11-13 - Do or Die

1-20-08 - Hebrews 4:14-16 - Since We Do, We Can

1-27-08 - Ezra 8:21-23 - When You Are Hungry



“Living For Today With An Eye For Tomorrow”©

9 comments:

Matt Gumm said...

Sweet! Since I forgot to get those CDs from you when I was in Florida, I was wondering when I was going to be able to listen to you preach.

Downloading them now. And praying for you and your flock.

Matt Gumm said...

P.S. Congrats on 500. That is a great milestone.

I will probably (hopefully) hit it by year end (if I can get some guest posters). Ha!

Even So... said...

Thanks Matt, it really is good to hear from you, and your prayers are much appreciated...

Jim said...

JD, I sincerely appreciate the edifying nature of your posts. You are a blessing. Keep pursuing Christ!

MrsEvenSo... said...

Congratulations on 500 posts! Your endurance, perseverance and dedication is sincerely appreciated. I look forward to gleaning from the next 500 as well.

Christopher Cohen said...

Thank you for your vision.

May God continue to bless your ministry, as it definately blesses me and my family.

Christopher Cohen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Even So... said...

Thanks Chris...

Mrs.EvenSo, you are part of it all...

Annette said...

congrats on 500 posts. Sorta makes me wish I'd known of you earlier. And I'm not sure if I have the attention span (aka Kim's post) to go back all the way through them.