Thursday, January 11, 2007

A Few Items I Need To Get To…

My father in law JR came home from the rehab hospital today. God bless you and thank you for all your prayers. He won’t need home health care, just outpatient therapy for a while. He can walk with a claw cane, but is still not moving his left arm very well, it has motion, but not strength, but the doctors are hopeful for a full recovery. In any event, praise God…he just got home at 1:00 pm, but he insists on going to church tonight at 7:00 pm. I’m sure it will be a wonderful fellowship time in the Lord….

Also, I want to give a shout out to Brian McDaris for helping me get the scripture pop up pages going.

Is the new “snap” picture pop ups cool, or what?! I saw them over at Kevin’s place and followed the link, it was a snap to install…

Two new links over at the sidebar….Bluecollar ….and Sweet Jazzy Cat …check ‘em out!

BTW, my book has finished from the printer, and I should have a link up to Amazon soon…

2 comments:

Even So... said...

I will probably not be near a computer till tomorrow morning...God bless you all...

One Sheep's Voice said...

Praise the Lord! Thanks for the update, I pray for you all often. Lord bless