Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I am not Tim Challies, but...


I do not resemble in any way that king of Christian bloggers, Tim Challies, what, with his liveblogging prowess demonstated at all the last few major conferences. I don't have 200 wpm capability, but I am attending the Brandon Biblical Theology Conference, and I will endeavor to let our dear readers know of each session's highlights as I come home and put the notes up.

Speaking will be Phil Johnson(our friendly Pyromaniac), Pastor Chris Pixley, and Dr. Robert Reymond, so it should be a real blessing.

Pray that I can keep up, that God would be glorified, and that we all may be edified.



2 comments:

Taliesin said...

I wish I could be there, so I'll be waiting with great anticipation (no pressure though). :)

I hope they make recordings of these messages available. The Trinity is a doctrine I think we take far too lightly today and I'm hoping this is not the last time prominent men hold this glorious truth up and proclaim it broadly.

Daniel said...

I think the conference will be nice and meaty - but I also think it will be fun to meet some of the people we interact with online in person too.

Have fun mang.