Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saturday Spotlight - Transforming Sermons

When discussing blogs, there are lots of great Christian sites, and you can find one that caters to just about any pertinent issue or niche you are looking for. However, there are some sites that you just have to go to every day. They save time, effort, and allow you to focus on what you are looking for from many angles.

Now, as I usually say when I do a "spotlight" post, let me get real and personal with you. I think my site is great for devotional and doctrinal material, it is intended as my pastoral outreach and overflow, a labor of love. But this site doesn’t always hit all the topics (though it some times does) as they are coming down the pike. That is not what our primary focus is here; it is biblical exposition and commentary, hopefully accurate and insightful at that. Now some sites do give the news, and they are known for it, and they may even be seen as negative, but I am glad they are out there.

Still, one site that I visit every day gives you many different pastoral perspectives, all Christian of course, and certainly Biblical and/or conservative. This site gives you some the best of the pastoral blogging: covering biblical exposition, hermeneutics, homiletics, types of sermons, motivation, personal life, study habits and techiniques, you name it, this site will cover it from just about every angle. It is a must resource fro the blogging pastor. Where can you find all this treasure wrapped up in one place?

The Answer: Transforming Sermons

Milton Stanley takes the time and effort to help all of us bloggers out there with this truly wonderful site. I absolutely love this site, and I can't recommend it enough. Do yourself a big favor, go see what I am talking about, and bookmark the site, you won’t regret it. Transforming Sermons, the spotlight is on you…

“Living For Today With An Eye For Tomorrow”©

2 comments:

Milton Stanley said...

Wow, J.D. I came over here for some "devotional and doctrinal material" (which I really think is great), and found myself in the spotlight. You're very kind; thank you, brother.

Even So... said...

Thank you, and you are quite welcome, brother...